Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rainstorms

It rained all day today, which generally makes me want to curl up in my big armchair and drink hot chocolate or soup from a mug. Instead I sat at my desk and ate the following over the course of the afternoon:

Lunch was soba noodles with chicken, bell peppers, cucumber and sesame/soy dressing, same as Tuesday.


First Snack was half of a whole wheat lavash with braesola, arugula, and avocado. An unorthodox combination, but not bad.

An hour later, a few honey roasted peanuts:
After work I tried to go for a run but things just weren't cooperating - some days your body just doesn't want to work as well as others. So I ended up walking for a bit and then packed it in to get home to this!

Whole wheat naan pizza with arugula and olive oil, same as last night. Not original, but delicious. There were also a few chocolate covered almonds, eaten as soon as I got home to ward off the ravenous munchies.

Good night!

No comments: