Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dinner & Post-Dinner

I was super excited to find these at my local Whole Foods yesterday, and immediately slotted them in for dinner tonight. But I have to say, I think I like my old default ones, also obtained at Whole Foods, better (no link, sorry). I liked the idea of whole grain but they got kind of soggy, and they weren't as filling - I think maybe not as much chicken.


Eaten with this delicious dumpling sauce I got at an Asian supermarket around here. I have no idea what is in it, but man is it good.



I usually try to work a veggie into dinner but sometimes that's just something as simple as a bag of baby carrots.



Followed up with a few chocolate-covered almonds which are insanely, addictively, dangerously delicious.



And then, an hour later, followed up with this. I was still hungry after dinner, and it's always a hard call as to whether to ride it out or have a snack. Tonight, I went for the snack: whole wheat english muffin with a little pepperjack cheese.


Alright. That's it for me for tonight!

No comments: